Submission of an application
The request must be submitted before expenses are incurred (before signing the offer of the service provider) or in the case of a participation at a fair/seminar/conference abroad, before the starting date of the event.
The online form in French, German and English is available on the TPM MyGuichet.lu.
To access the MyGuichet.lu portal, the user needs:
- a LuxTrust product or an eID (Luxembourg electronic identity card).
- a national identification number (13 digit number)
- a legal electronic signature
- a certificate of authentification which allows to access to the State online aid applications
- a professional space in MyGuichet.lu
Complete the application according to the instructions, control data and confirm the seizure, then sign the application, add the attachments and transmit it to ODL.
Contact: Guichet.lu Helpdesk; phone: (+ 352) 247-82000
If you apply for the first time, please add the following documents to your application:
- 2 last balance sheets or a “business plan” for start-up
- organisation chart
- certificate confirming the number of employees (https://www.ccss.lu/certificats/employeurs/certificat-renseignant-sur-le-nombre-de-salaries-occupes/)
- bank account identity
For the following applications: a recent balance sheet and any statutory changes.
Other documents may be required as for example: a copy of the cost estimate, of the registration form for a trade fair, etc.
The Committee meets once a month to analyze the requests.
The decision is communicated via regular mail.
In case of approval, a letter of commitment with a validity of 6 months is issued. This validity may be extended upon receipt of a written request.
The reimbursement is made exclusively on the basis of the copies of the settled invoices and receipts of payment transmitted to ODL by post or via electronic mailing within the validity of the letter of commitment.
A grant letter will be sent as a confirmation of the payment.
A company might challenge a decision of ODL within 60 days from the notification of the decision. The company has to present the facts and its claims in a registered letter and add all documents it deems useful.
ODL has 60 days from the notification of the dispute to review the request and file its final response.